Wednesday, October 14, 2009

vanilla canvas



i thought i might share my work. i have always loved to paint but i do get rsi in my wrists if i spend too much time with a paint brush in hand. so my husband being to computer genius he is was determined to get me to create them on the computer.
as most digital artists would know it then opens a whole new world of possibilities for your art. thus Vanilla Canvas was born.


i had so much fun doing these robots, i collected images of retro robots from across the internet and then came up with these. my nephews just love them.


we sell wholesale to many retailers and interior designers across australia. we also sell reatil on our site for those who don't have a stockist near by.  like any business i look forward to when we can expand globally. be sure to check out my site www.vanillacanvas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment